- To encourage and foster and develop among its members various cultural activities, (visual and performing arts, film making, music, etc)
- To help maintain and preserve the Ortona Armoury building as a physical entity
- To provide for the recreation of the members and to promote and afford for friendly and social activities
- To acquire lands, by purchase or otherwise, erect or otherwise provide a building or buildings for social and community purposes
- To provide a meeting place for the consideration and discussion of questions affecting the interests of the community.
- To provide all necessary equipment and furniture for carrying on its various objects
- To provide a centre and suitable meeting place for various activities of the community.
- To sell, manage, lease mortgage, dispose of, or otherwise deal with the property of the society.
(filed on July 27/1998)
Ortona tenants 1st intentions